Our practice provides a full range of pet care services which is underpinned using a full range of modern treatments and equipment. If you have any questions about your pet's need for treatment or a specific aspect of our service, please call the veterinary practice or email us.
We offer a complete veterinary service
A list of some of our services is detailed below:
- First Opinion consulting and call outs to small animal and equine clients.
- Overnight monitoring for hospitalised patients available on site at our practice.
- Full range of surgical procedures - including general soft tissue, dental, orthopaedic, ophthalmic and cryosurgery.
- Range of anaesthesia with top of the range monitoring equipment to suit standard and non-standard patients.
- In house laboratory for complete biochemistry and haematology blood profiles, urinalysis, microscopy, cytology, parasitology and microbiology.
- Digital x-ray machine and ultrasound scanner for small animal and equine diagnostic work.
- Titre testing – Checking whether your dog needs their full yearly booster.
- Electrocardiogram (ECG) equipment.
- Nurse clinics available.